Well, it's been awhile since I last updated, and I feel like my belly is stretching beyond capacity! I know I still have a ways to go too! Things have still been going great -- my energy continues to be pretty "normal" and I've even started working out again. Of course, my work-outs look a lot different than before pregnancy! I was having a few sleeping problems, mostly from lower back pain, but the difficulties were solved by a single item: a body pillow! I highly suggest investing in one. In combination with a regular massage and my work-outs, my body feels better equipped for the long, third trimester ahead. Only a few more weeks until the home stretch!
We have been working awhile on the nursery and I'm very excited about it! The link to the right, titled "kate bedding- click here" is just a sample of the bedding we chose for our precious angel. Jason has been hard at work creating a charming atmosphere. With the help of his handy father, he has successfully placed dark hardwood floors in the nursery, along with painting it a "sprout" green color to match the bedding. He also hung a sweet chandelier with birds decor, which we have also chosen. It's beginning to become a reality as I walk by the room and see the crib, bedding and new glider all ready to be used! I am continually brought to tears and amazed at this special blessing our lives -- we truly do not deserve it. Over the Thanksgiving holiday, we were able to reflect on this blessing and the uncertainty of children in our future this time last year. We are humbled that the Lord would give us this gift, which is only from above!
No comments:
Post a Comment