We have successfully completed the nursery!!! What a wonderful feeling to have everything in place! Of course, there are minor details to attend to but overall we are ready to go! I recently ordered diapers and wipes at a discounted price (check out www.amazonmom.com if you're interested!), as well as washed all of the sweet clothing we received. I have a feeling I may need to start a load of "pinks" in addition to the whites and darks I already do!
I am now almost 36 weeks and went in for a check-up today. I am measuring a little on the "small" size but an ultra-sound last week showed baby Lewis is quite healthy! I am praising the Lord every day for the movements and kicks I feel, which are now sometimes almost painful. Good news, though -- she has dropped and I am 50% effaced and 1cm dilated already! The Dr said she wouldn't be surprised if this little one came early, but of course no one can predict when she will make her grand entry into the world! We will be all ready to go whenever she wants us to finally meet her....can't believe it's only a few weeks away!
Her nursery is ADORABLE. Very well done. I love it!! Good news on her progress, that's exciting!!
ReplyDelete