A definitely praise, though, today at my 38 week Dr's appointment -- I am completed effaced and about 3 cm dilated! I have progressed steadily this last week and my Dr is pretty certain our days are limited. Of course, the waiting continues but maybe for not much longer! The end is near!!
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." -1 Samuel 1:27
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Waiting Game
The nursery is complete, clothing is all washed and put away, car seat installed and bags packed -- and now...we wait. It seems almost unbearable at times, but yet in reality it is so close! We are just days away from seeing our sweet daughter for the first time! I am reminded of a verse in Lamentations 3:25 that helps me re-focus and endure the waiting - "The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him." When thinking about how long we waited for the Lord to answer our prayers for a child, we can't help but remember His perfect and impeccable timing. We are resting on His promises these last days and trying, with His help, to embrace what he has for us each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look marvelous pregnant! Can't wait to meet your little girl. Only a few more days!
ReplyDelete